jueves, 18 de octubre de 2007

update

long time since I’ve written.
much has happened... good and bad.
on the good side, I got to visit an ethnic community.
the Embera. kind people, true to their culture.
took pictures, bought lots of crafts.
back in the city, I found I was developing a routine:
cat-patting, coffee, work, lunch, green tea, work, home
aerobics on fridays, jogging at sunset on sundays
and going out with the boyfriend at the weekend.
having a boyfriend was nice. a novelty, but nice.
felt happy... but that didn’t last long.
karma had other plans for me.
then went to Brazil, to a congress and a course.
took advantage of the trip and added a few days off.
was even joined by a friend from Chile! Ale.
that was cool, nice to see her, a familiar face.
met really nice people, saw great places.
CHECK OUT LINK TO BRAZIL PHOTOS.
good holiday, had a fab time. needed it.
Ale was a laugh... not so the boyfriend.
he turned out to be a cheating liar
with a sweet face but hidden stories.
found stuff out while I was away. got back, ended it.
I'm convinced I'm jinxed when it comes to men.
now routine feels more important than it should be.
and the void reminds me how alone I am out here.
am wondering how to make more friends
and how to stop meeting the wrong people.
answers on a postcard, please.

No hay comentarios: